The Comeet-hireEZ integration combines Comeet’s powerful CRM with hireEZ’s rich candidate data hub and AI sourcing capabilities to create an end-to-end talent acquisition tool.
Read on to learn how to...
- Get API Key from Comeet
- Set up Integration from hireEZ
- Select Push Permission (Admin Only)
- Customize Data Field Mapping (Admin Only)
Get API Key from Comeet
Set up Integration from hireEZ
Before you begin, please ensure that you are...
- A subscriber of hireEZ Enterprise and have a valid hireEZ account (*Please contact your hireEZ Account Manager if you need help setting up an Enterprise license).
- The Admin user of your company's hireEZ Enterprise subscription and Comeet.
Note: Please do not connect your test/sandbox instance with the hireEZ production account. If you would like to perform sandbox testing, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or the assigned TPM. They can assist you further to issue a separate instance for testing.
In case you end up connecting your sandbox account with the hireEZ production account, notify the support team at the earliest. This brings unknown issues for the integration and results in a delay in your onboarding.
- As an Admin user, you will be able to find the Comeet to connect by clicking on the All Integrations tab.
- If you also have a team member license, you can configure it in hireEZ Apps by clicking here and follow the same instructions below.
- In either case, click Connect on the ATS.
- Copy the API Key from Comeet and paste it here.
As an Enterprise member user, you could go to the App page to request the integration approval.
Once your admin approved the connection, you will connect to Comeet automatically.
Customize Data Field Mapping (Admin Only)
By clicking "Manage", you can customize the data field mapping:
- Select the editable hireEZ fields from the left to map the Comeet fields on the right accordingly.
You may also contact us at email@example.com or reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about the workflow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.