In this article, we will walk through the checklist to help you fully set up your hireEZ Admin account, and leverage the platform to its fullest potential. The following steps are for you to track the progress and click on them to learn more:
- Profile Settings
- Invite Team members
- Install hireEZ Chrome Extension
- Allowlist hireEZ email domain
- Integrate Your Email to hireEZ
- Connect Your ATS/CRM account
- Connect Your Calendar Account
- Create Your Sequence/Email Template
- Add Email Signature
- User Resources
Once you receive the invitation link to sign up for your team’s hireEZ subscription, you will be able to successfully log into the product.
To edit any of your account information, you can do so from your Profile Settings.
Invite Team members
As the team admin, you can invite recruiters or collaborators to your team from this users management page if there are still remaining seats.
For more details, please refer to Admin: How to Add and Remove Users/Team Members.
Install hireEZ Chrome Extension
The hireEZ Chrome Extension is a plug-in for you to use all the hireEZ features on top of many sourcing platforms, including LinkedIn (and LinkedIn Recruiter), Twitter, GitHub, Kaggle, Stack Overflow, Google Scholar, and even Google Searches, so you can better track all your recruiting projects in one place.
You can download the hireEZ Extension from the Google Chrome store.
To learn more about the Google Chrome Extension, check out the Chrome Extension Best Practices.
Allowlist hireEZ Email Domain
To ensure users receive system emails and messages from hireEZ such as account invitations, product marketing updates, @mentions from your team members, you may need to allow the hireEZ email providers' dedicated IP addresses. This will reduce the likelihood of the emails sent by hireEZ to your team being routed to the Spam folder.
Here are the three IP addresses:
1. How do we allowlist IP addresses?
- Your IT Team will manage this for you. Please forward this article to your IT team for assistance.
2. Are there any security concerns with allowlisting these IP addresses?
- These IP addresses are all dedicated to hireEZ's SendGrid and Pardot accounts, meaning no other platforms outside of hireEZ can use these IP addresses to send emails. Additionally, allowlisting these IP addresses will not grant hireEZ or any other SendGrid or Pardot customers visibility into your company email inboxes.
3. Is this Allowlist tied to the email integration users do with hireEZ?
- No, this is not tied to the email integration (Outlook, Gmail or others) that users do with hireEZ. We recommend doing this so that hireEZ system-generated emails don't go to your spam folder. For any questions, you can reach out to our support team.
Integrate Your Email to hireEZ
You can locate the Email Integration feature on the Profile Settings --> Email Settings page. Currently, we support Gmail (including G Suite email), Exchange email (Office 365, Outlook, and on-premise Exchange servers), Yahoo, AOL, iCloud, and a few other email integrations. You can check the full list of email servers that we support at the end of the article.
*Please note, you can only integrate ONE email account at a time.
Here's a quick video course if you need some extra help connecting your Outlook email.
To learn more about the EZ Engagement, check out How to Integrate Your Email with hireEZ and What EZ Engagement Can Do?
Connect Your ATS/CRM account
To connect your ATS/CRM, you simply need to:
- Find your ATS/CRM on hireEZ Apps and click connect.
- The tutorial will be available when you click connect on for your ATS/CRM. You can access the tutorial by clicking on the “Learn More” button OR by searching the Help Center.
- Once connected, test the integration and complete the setup (ATS Export settings)
hireEZ currently is able to integrate with more than 30 ATS/CRMs. You may check the available ATS and the related detailed tutorial from the ATS Integration knowledge base.
Connect Your Calendar Account
By integrating your work calendar with hireEZ, you are able to share your schedules with the candidates directly and candidates can get access to your available time blocks with one click.
You can find either Google calendar or Outlook calendar on the hireEZ Apps page, and click on the Connect button.
*Please note, you can only integrate ONE calendar account at a time.
For more details, please refer to Calendar: Schedule Your Meetings with the Candidates on hireEZ.
Create Your Sequence/Email Template
hireEZ provides some sample templates for you to reach out to candidates. You can also create a new one from the Message tab.
To learn more about creating a template, check out the Create and Track Email Templates.
Add Email Signature
The email signature is an important part when you are reaching out to candidates. You can insert your signature from the email settings page. The formatted signature will be added automatically after the email is sent out.
Ways to Create a Ticket
- Create a support ticket from the hireEZ Support Center.
- Or, email email@example.com when you have a question about the product, and we'll automatically create a ticket for you.
Access to hireEZ's Outbound Recruiting Academy
hireEZ’s Outbound Recruiting Academy provides self-paced eLearning courses and training for all TA professionals. Register for your first course at Outbound Recruiting Academy.
Access to Help Center
You can find more tutorials to better use hireEZ from our Help Center.
Please sign in to leave a comment.