AI has been implemented in various industries and applications as an emerging technology. In hireEZ, this technology has been a helpful and efficient friend for recruiters to identify top talent. And being at the forefront of outbound recruiting technology innovation with you, we're thrilled to open up this beta feature.
This time, we enhanced the AI capabilities of GPT3 with hireEZ's recruitment-centric machine learning data. Now, in hireEZ, the system will help you autogenerate a sequence of emails (based on your job description!) as part of your existing engagement workflow.
How to make it happen?
To enable the auto-generation of emails in hireEZ, please make sure that there is JD in your search.
Two Ways to Getting Started
Start by Uploading JD
- You can directly start your new sourcing task or go to your search result page of the project.
- Upload your Job description by either uploading or copying/pasting.
- Save your project.
- You can then start to engage with the candidate. The email window will then auto-generate the email content.
Start from Creating a Project
- You can also start by creating a project, either from the Home or Projects pages.
- Choose a job from your ATS and click Create hireEZ project.
- After you saved the good-fit candidates for the next stage, you can start to engage with them.
- An amazing thing will happen in the email window! The system will automatically generate the email content, a multi-step email sequence with variables and hireEZ's Poll functionality, based on your job criteria.
- You will only need to adjust the content to better suit your personal writing style, instead of writing the email content from the scratch.
- After the content is ready to send out, it is recommended to have a Preview beforehand.
Why did I not able to see the auto-generated email content?
- You may need to put more job criteria so the system can better follow the criteria to generate the content and ensure there are job descriptions in the JD.
- Give it some time and then refresh the page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.