In addition to the web application, hireEZ provides a powerful Chrome Extension to boost your work efficiency even when you are not on our web platform.
- Install the hireEZ Chrome Extension
- Check the hireEZ Chrome Extension version
- Update the hireEZ Chrome Extension
Install the hireEZ Chrome Extension
To install the Extension, please make sure that you use Chrome as your browser. Our Extension performs best on Chrome, and at the moment, we cannot provide tech support to install the app on other web browsers.
You can google “hireEZ Chrome Extension” directly and find the link to the Chrome web store or check out the link here. On the page, click Add to Chrome to install the Extension.
When the installation is complete, you can locate the Extension from the menu under the puzzle button in the upper right corner of the browser. Once you pin it on the browser, you will be able to get access to hireEZ Extension directly by clicking on the round logo appearing next to the puzzle.
You can use the Extension to view the enriched profile of the candidate on other platforms, including LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, Twitter, GitHub, Kaggle, Stack Overflow, Google Scholar, and Google Search. You may add the candidate to your project, add Tag/Notes to the candidate’s profile, and engage candidates through email directly through the Extension. You will also find the Contact Search and Boolean Builder inside the Extension and manage the Google Search Enhancement feature from here.
Check the hireEZ Chrome Extension version
- Right-click on the hireEZ extension or click the vertical ellipsis icon on the browser toolbar.
- Click Manage Extension, and you will be able to see the version in the Additional Information Section.
Update the hireEZ Chrome Extension
- Follow the above steps then click the Developer Mode button on the right side of the header.
- From there, you should see the “Update” button pop right up.
- Or you could copy chrome://extensions/ and paste it in the URL bar to quickly update all chrome extensions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.