If your current ATS/CRM can't be integrated into hireEZ, the best alternative is to create a customized .csv template to export candidates' data from hireEZ and then import the file to the ATS/CRM. To transfer the candidate's data, please make sure that:
- Your ATS/CRM supports .csv file import
- The columns in the .csv are required by your ATS/CRM
In this article, you will read...
- How to customize the CSV template
- Use the template to export
- How to Edit/Delete the template
- Why the team cannot see the newly-created template
How to customize the CSV template
As an Admin user, you can ensure the .csv template matches your ATS/CRM by creating a customized export template for the team.
- To start, go to the Admin Console. Click your profile and you will find the Team setting.
- You can locate the feature under Projects--> CSV Download templates.
Click on +Create new to continue.
- Name your template. Then, select the fields you need. When you finish, click on Customize.
- Mandate this template to the team or group. Once the template becomes a mandatory one, the select group/team can only choose this mandatory template.
Please note: if you don't want to make it a mandatory template, you can skip this part.
Use the template to export
After the template is saved, you and your team members will be able to find it the next time when exporting the candidates' profiles as CSV files.
How to Edit/Delete the template
The Mandatory CSV export templates can be viewed/edited. To edit/delete the template, click on the three dots on the right.
Please note, when you are deleting a Mandatory Export Template, you need to remove the mandatory settings to enable the option to delete it.
Why the team cannot see the newly-created template
- If there are mandatory templates in the group, user A would only be able to see the group's mandatory templates, and no templates from the team;
- If there is no mandatory template in the group, user A then would be able to see all the templates from the team.
Please sign in to leave a comment.