hireEZ-Greenhouse Harvest is one of our earliest integrations that is easy to connect, abundant with smart filter offerings, and synchronous with candidate and user activities from both platforms.
How to Configure hireEZ on Greenhouse Harvest
Go to Greenhouse Configure, which can be accessed here, and follow the steps as pictured in the screenshots below.
How to Connect ATS from hireEZ
Before you begin, please ensure that you are...
A subscriber of hireEZ Enterprise and have a valid hireEZ account (*Please contact your hireEZ Account Manager if you need help setting up an Enterprise license.)
The admin user of your company's hireEZ Enterprise subscription
The site admin of your Greenhouse Harvest account
Note: Please do not connect your test/sandbox instance with the hireEZ production account. If you would like to perform sandbox testing, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or the assigned TPM. They can assist you further to issue a separate instance for testing.
In case you end up connecting your sandbox account with the hireEZ production account, notify the support team at the earliest. This brings unknown issues for the integration and results in a delay in your onboarding.
- As an Admin user, you will be able to configure your ATS by clicking on the All Integrations tab.
If you also have a team member license, you can configure in hireEZ Apps by clicking here, and follow the steps as pictured in the screenshots below.
- In either case, click on the Connect button on the ATS then Connect and input your Greenhouse Harvest account information and click on Connect to continue in the next page.
As an Enterprise member user, you could go to the App page to request the integration approval.
After you get approval from the admin, you will be able to see the "Connect" button on the ATS.
For the ATS only requires the admin login, Member users will connect to the ATS automatically after the admin logs into the ATS.
Select Push Permission (Admin Only)
Push permission configuration will allow team members to sync candidates from hireEZ to Greenhouse Harvest as prospects or to a particular job and stage.
By clicking "Manage", there will be a setting page to set up.
Push as Prospects Setting (Admin Only)
When you are configuring the exporting settings, you can also select to push the candidate to Greenhouse Harvest as the Prospects.
To do that, you will need to make some previous configurations from the Greenhouse side.
- Go to Greenhouse, click Configuration -> Dev Center.
- Select API Credentials.
- Find the hireEZ item and click Edit.
- Check Prospect Pool on the bottom and click Save.
Please note that this setting will need 24 hours to be effective.
- Then you will be able to export prospect candidates to a Greenhouse prospect pool.
Customize Data Field Mapping (Admin Only)
If you want to customize the data field mapping:
- Select a hireEZ candidate profile field from the ‘All Fields in hireEZ’ field list and choose a suitable field from the Greenhouse Harvest profile fields dropdown.
- If you want to attach a resume for each candidate when syncing from hireEZ to Greenhouse Harvest, select the ‘Attach hireEZ Resume’
- If you want to sync notes and tags from hireEZ to Greenhouse Harvest, enable and map hireEZ Note, Tag, and Emails fields with Greenhouse Harvest activity fields.
After the ATS is successfully integrated, you may export the candidate's profile to the ATS.
Here is a guide on how to export candidates: How to Export Candidates to ATS, CSV or PDF File.
In addition, Beamery Frontier is available for 2-way integration. You can also enable it to import and rediscovery candidates from your Greenhouse Harvest candidate:
- Check out our Rediscovery: https://hireez.com/ez-rediscovery/.
- Details on steps to enable Rediscovery.
You may also contact us at email@example.com or reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about the workflow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.