hireEZ-Bullhorn is one of our earliest integrations that is easy to connect, abundant with smart filter offerings, and synchronous with candidate and user activities from both platforms.
Read on to learn how to...
- Set up Integration from hireEZ
- Select Push Permission (Admin Only)
- Customize Data Field Mapping (Admin Only)
- Configuration from Bullhorn
Set up Integration from hireEZ
Before you begin, please ensure that you are or have...
- A subscriber of hireEZ Enterprise and have a valid hireEZ account (*Please contact your hireEZ Account Manager if you need help setting up an Enterprise license.)
- The admin user of your company's hireEZ Enterprise subscription
- The admin of your Bullhorn account
- The Client ID and Client Secret to log into the Bullhorn
- To get the Client ID and Client Secret, the Bullhorn Admin User can check the Help/Support option within their account and raise a ticket requesting “Integration with the Marketplace Partner, hireEZ”. Bullhorn will then set this up and send the details over to the Admin User. Typically these requests are processed within 24 hours of the request.
Note: Please do not connect your test/sandbox instance with the hireEZ production account. If you would like to perform sandbox testing, please reach out to email@example.com or the assigned TPM. They can assist you further to issue a separate instance for testing.
In case you end up connecting your sandbox account with the hireEZ production account, notify the support team at the earliest. This brings unknown issues for the integration and results in a delay in your onboarding.
- As an Admin user, you will be able to configure your ATS by clicking on the All Integrations tab on the left and following the same instructions below.
If you also have a team member license, you can configure it in hireEZ Apps by clicking here, and follow the steps as pictured in the screenshots below.
- Clicking the "Connect" button, you will see a pop-up window to input the Client ID and Client Secret.
You will then see a popup to login via Bullhorn, please proceed by logging in to your Bullhorn account.
(Please make sure your browser does not block Popup windows.)
The popup will auto-close after you log in to your account. You will see a success message on the top right corner of the screen.
As an Enterprise member user, you could go to the App page to request the integration approval.
After you get approval from the admin, you will be able to see the "Connect" button on the ATS.
For the ATS only requires the admin login, Member users will connect to the ATS automatically after the admin logs into the ATS.
Change Client ID (Admin)
If you would like to change the Client ID for some reason, you may click the "Manage" button and then click "Access configure" to edit the ID.
Select Push Permission (Admin Only)
Push permission configuration will allow team members to sync candidates from hireEZ to Bullhorn as prospects or to a particular job and stage.
By clicking "Manage", there will be a setting page to set up.
Customize Data Field Mapping (Admin Only)
If you want to customize the data field mapping:
- Select a hireEZ candidate profile field from the ‘All Fields in hireEZ’ field list and choose a suitable field from the Bullhorn profile fields dropdown.
- If you want to attach a resume for each candidate when syncing from hireEZ to Bullhorn, select the ‘Attach hireEZ Resume’
- If you want to sync notes and tags from hireEZ to Bullhorn, enable and map hireEZ Note and Tag fields with Bullhorn activity fields.
After the ATS is successfully integrated, you may export the candidate's profile to the ATS.
Here is a guide on how to export candidates: How to Export Candidates to ATS, CSV or PDF File.
In addition, Bullhorn is available for 2-way integration. You can also enable it to import and rediscovery candidates from your Bullhorn candidate:
- Check out our Rediscovery: https://hireez.com/ez-rediscovery/.
- Details on steps to enable Rediscovery.
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about the workflow.