hireEZ-iCIMS is one of our earliest integrations that is easy to connect, abundant with smart filter offerings, and synchronous with candidate and user activities from both platforms.
How to retrieve API credentials from iCIMS
Please reach out to your iCIMS Account Manager to help you with your iCIMS API connector type, associated price on their end and SOW. Typically these requests are processed within 4-8 weeks of the request.
Go to your iCIMS Support POC and have them Edit User Preferences on your iCIMS Account
Action Items for your iCIMS Support POC prior to integrating with hireEZ:
- Select Edit Preferences
- Select a specific user group
- Add following IPs to IP Address Restrictions:
Enable access for hireEZ as a source*, sourcename, sourceemails fields if these fields are not accessible
*Note: If hireEZ is not available as a source, please ask your iCIMS POC to add it to the source list.
hireEZ User to Retrieve API credentials from iCIMS
How to Connect ATS from hireEZ
Before you begin, please ensure that you are...
A subscriber of hireEZ Enterprise and have a valid hireEZ account (*Please contact your hireEZ Account Manager if you need help setting up an Enterprise license.)
The admin user of your company's hireEZ Enterprise subscription
Note: Please do not connect your test/sandbox instance with the hireEZ production account. If you would like to perform sandbox testing, please reach out to email@example.com or the assigned TPM. They can assist you further to issue a separate instance for testing.
In case you end up connecting your sandbox account with the hireEZ production account, notify the support team at the earliest. This brings unknown issues for the integration and results in a delay in your onboarding.
- As an Admin user, you will be able to configure your ATS by clicking on the All Integrations tab.
- If you also have a team member license, you can configure it in hireEZ Apps by clicking here, and follow the steps as pictured in the screenshots below.
- In either case, click on the Connect button on the ATS then Connect and input your account information and click on Connect to continue in the next page.
As an Enterprise member user, you could go to the App page to request the integration approval.
After you get approval from the admin, you will be able to see the "Connect" button on the ATS.
For the ATS only requires the admin login, Member users will connect to the ATS automatically after the admin logs into the ATS.
Select Push Permission (Admin Only)
Push permission configuration will allow team members to sync candidates from hireEZ to iCIMS as prospects or to a particular job and stage.
By clicking "Manage", there will be a setting page to set up.
Customize Data Field Mapping (Admin Only)
If you want to customize the data field mapping:
- Select a hireEZ candidate profile field from the ‘hireEZ fields’ list and choose a suitable field from the iCIMS profile fields dropdown.
- If you want to attach a resume for each candidate when syncing from hireEZ to iCIMS, select the ‘Attach hireEZ Resume’
After the ATS is successfully integrated, you may export the candidate's profile to the ATS.
Here is a guide on how to export candidates: How to Export Candidates to ATS, CSV or PDF File.
In addition, iCIMS is available for 2-way integration. You can also enable it to import and rediscovery candidates from your iCIMS candidate:
- Check out our Redisdcovery: https://hireez.com/ez-rediscovery/.
- Details on steps to enable Rediscovery.
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about the workflow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.