hireEZ-Lever is one of our earliest integrations that is easy to connect, abundant with smart filter offerings, and synchronous with candidate and user activities from both platforms.
How to Retrieve Lever API Key
Go to Lever Settings / API Credentials by clicking here.
*Note - If you already generated Lever API key before, you can skip this step and use the existing Lever API key on hireEZ.
**If you are on Lever Starter plan please contact email@example.com to get your API key.
Set up Integration from hireEZ
Before you begin, please ensure that you are...
A subscriber of hireEZ Enterprise and have a valid hireEZ account (*Please contact your hireEZ Account Manager if you need help setting up an Enterprise license.)
The admin user of your company's hireEZ Enterprise subscription
The site admin of your Lever account
Note: Please do not connect your test/sandbox instance with the hireEZ production account. If you would like to perform sandbox testing, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or the assigned TPM. They can assist you further to issue a separate instance for testing.
In case you end up connecting your sandbox account with the hireEZ production account, notify the support team at the earliest. This brings unknown issues for the integration and results in a delay in your onboarding.
- As an Admin user, you will be able to configure your ATS by clicking on the All Integrations tab.
If you also have a team member license, you can configure it in hireEZ Apps by clicking here, and following the steps as pictured in the screenshots below.
- In either case, click on the Connect button on the ATS then Connect and input your Lever account information and click on Connect to continue in the next page.
As an Enterprise member user, you could go to the App page to request the integration approval.
After you get approval from the admin, you will be able to see the "Connect" button on the ATS.
For the ATS only requires the admin login, Member users will connect to the ATS automatically after the admin logs into the ATS.
Select Push Permission (Admin Only)
Push permission configuration will allow team members to sync candidates from hireEZ to Lever as prospects or to a particular job and stage.
By clicking "Manage", there will be a setting page to set up.
Customize Data Field Mapping (Admin Only)
If you want to customize the data field mapping:
- Select a hireEZ candidate profile field from the ‘hireEZ fields' list and choose a suitable field from the Lever profile fields dropdown.
- If you want to attach a resume for each candidate when syncing from hireEZ to Lever, select the ‘Attach hireEZ Resume’
- If you want to sync notes and tags from hireEZ to Lever, enable and map hireEZ Note and Tag fields with Lever activity fields.
After the ATS is successfully integrated, you may export the candidate's profile to the ATS.
Here is a guide on how to export candidates: How to Export Candidates to ATS, CSV or PDF File.
In addition, Lever is available for 2-way integration. You can also enable it to import and rediscovery candidates from your Lever candidate:
- Check out our Rediscovery: https://hireez.com/ez-rediscovery/.
- Details on steps to enable Rediscovery.
You may also contact us at email@example.com or reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about the workflow.
Please sign in to leave a comment.