You can locate the Email Integration feature on the Profile Settings --> Email Settings-->General page, or simply click here.
*Please note, you can only integrate ONE email account at a time.
For Business users, you can locate it on the Product Setting-->Email setting page.
This article will discuss the following parts:
Outlook Integration (Office365)
The Connect (Office365) link is for Office365 and cloud-based Exchange servers.
Submit an admin consent request
1. Select Connect (Office365).
2. Sign in to your account in the pop-up window and select Next.
3. Enter justification for requesting the app and click Request Approval.
Note: If you see the pop up below instead, that doesn't allow you to enter your justification, please contact your Azure global administrator and have them complete the Prerequisite (Global Admin Guide).
4. You will receive the following email confirmation that your request was received.
5. Let your Azure global administrator know that you submitted your request so that they can approve your request.
Note: Please wait to proceed to the next step until you receive the following email confirmation that your Azure reviewer has approved the request. Approval of one request will approve hireEZ for all users.
Integrate Email for Email Engagement
- Go to the hireEZ email integration feature here and select Connect (Office365).
- Sign in to your account in the pop-up window and select Next.
- You will receive notifications of successful connection and you will see next to your email address.
Outlook Integration (Exchange)
To Integrate other legacy Exchange Servers, click on the Connect (Exchange) link.
You will be asked to input your email address and sign in to your account.
Depending on your email address, the Advanced Settings may pop up automatically. If you see this text bar, you will need to provide the Exchange username and Exchange Server name here.
The Exchange username is the username you use when logging into your Windows account. It may look like an email address, for instance, firstname.lastname@example.org, or be in a DOMAIN\username format, e.g., EXAMPLEDOM\jason.
The Exchange server is the URL that identifies your server. Suppose you have access to the Outlook Web App for email, the root domain you see in the URL bar is usually the Exchange Server name, such as "outlook.office365.com". If you encounter difficulties, please contact your IT admin and ask for the Exchange Server name of your organization.
Once you have all of the required information, click on the Sign In button to start the integration process. Once completed, the Outlook integration will show a green Active status on the side.
Q: Can I integrate an on-premise Exchange Server?
A: Yes. First, the IT admin needs to confirm that Exchange Server is not behind any sort of VPN or firewall that would prevent outside access. Second, ActiveSync must be enabled for the Exchange Server. For any support for on-premise Exchange Server integration, please contact email@example.com.