The Gem-hireEZ integration combines Gem's powerful CRM with hireEZ's rich candidate data hub and AI sourcing capabilities to create an end-to-end talent acquisition tool.
Read on to learn how to:
Integration Setup (Admin)
Before you begin, please ensure that you are:
- A subscriber of hireEZ Enterprise and have a valid hireEZ account (*Please contact your hireEZ Account Manager if you need help setting up an Enterprise license.)
- The admin user of your company's hireEZ Enterprise subscription
Note: Please do not connect your test/sandbox instance with the hireEZ production account. If you would like to perform sandbox testing, please reach out to email@example.com or the assigned TPM. They can assist you further to issue a separate instance for testing.
In case you end up connecting your sandbox account with the hireEZ production account, notify the support team at the earliest. This brings unknown issues for the integration and results in a delay in your onboarding.
Step 1: Get API Key from Gem
- For Gem customers with access to Gem's API, team admins can head to the Gem admin page -> Team Settings -> Additional Settings to generate an API key. If you don't see this section of the team admin page or don't have the Gem API enabled for your team, please contact your Gem customer success manager.
- Click on “Create API Key” to provision/create an API key.
Step 2: Configure Gem on hireEZ
- As an Admin user, you will be able to configure your ATS/CRM by clicking on the All Integrations tab on the left and finding Gem from the ATS/CRM list.
- If you also have an Enterprise team member license, you can configure it in hireEZ Apps by clicking here and following the instructions below.
Step 3: You will see a pop-up window to input your Gem API Key and Link your Gem accoun
Step 4: You will receive both in-app and email notifications once you have successfully connected to Gem.
Export candidates from hireEZ to Gem
After you have found qualified candidates in hireEZ, you can easily export them to Gem.
- Go to your hireEZ project pipeline, select the candidates you wish to export, and then click Export. You can also find the option on top of the candidate's profile. In the pop-up window, choose "ATS" and select Gem from the list. Then click on Export to ATS.
- You will receive both in-app and email notifications when the export is completed. Once you've successfully exported the candidates - you can see the Gem icon on the candidate's hireEZ profile and similarly find the exported candidate in your Gem account.
- You may also check the sync status of the candidates under the Pushed to ATS page.
For any other questions, please reach out to our Customer Success Team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.