The Clinch-hireEZ integration combines Clinch’s powerful CRM with hireEZ’s rich candidate data hub and AI sourcing capabilities to create an end-to-end talent acquisition tool.
Read on to learn how to...
- How to Get API Key and API Secret from Clinch
- Set up Integration from hireEZ
- Select Push Permission (Admin Only)
- Customize Data Field Mapping (Admin Only)
How to Get API Key and API Secret from Clinch
- Team admins will need to access Clinch and generate API credentials first,
a. From the side menu, under Company click API, click the New button.
b. Enter API credential name as hireEZ, and click the Save button.
Note: The API credential name will be used for the source field on Clinch for hireEZ exported profiles.
c. On the Your API credential details screen, take a copy of your Key and Secret as it will not be possible to access your API secret again.
Set up Integration from hireEZ
Before you begin, please ensure that you are...
- A subscriber of hireEZ Enterprise and have a valid hireEZ account (*Please contact your hireEZ Account Manager if you need help setting up an Enterprise license).
- The Admin user of your company's hireEZ Enterprise subscription and Clinch.
Note: Please do not connect your test/sandbox instance with the hireEZ production account. If you would like to perform sandbox testing, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or the assigned TPM. They can assist you further to issue a separate instance for testing.
In case you end up connecting your sandbox account with the hireEZ production account, notify the support team at the earliest. This brings unknown issues for the integration and results in a delay in your onboarding.
- As an Admin user, you'll be able to configure your ATS by clicking on the Apps tab on the left and find Clinch from the All Integrations list.
- If you also have a team member license, you can configure it in hireEZ Apps by clicking here and follow the same instructions below.
- In either case, click Connect on the ATS.
As an Enterprise member user, you could go to the App page to request the integration approval.
After you get approval from the admin, you will be able to see the "Connect" button on the ATS.
For the ATS only requires the admin login, Member users will connect to the ATS automatically after the admin logs into the ATS.
Select Push Permission (Admin Only)
Push permission configuration will allow team members to sync candidates from hireEZ to Clinch as prospects or to a particular job and stage.
By clicking "Manage", there will be a setting page to set up.
Customize Data Field Mapping (Admin Only)
If you want to customize the data field mapping:
- To sync Tags from the hireEZ to Clinch, enable and map hireEZ Activity Tag with Clinch activity fields.
After the ATS is successfully integrated, you may export the candidate's profile to the ATS.
Here is a guide on how to export candidates: How to Export Candidates to ATS, CSV or PDF File.
In addition, Clinch is available for 2-way integration. You can also enable it to import and rediscovery candidates from your Clinch candidate:
- Check out our Rediscovery: https://hireez.com/ez-rediscovery/.
- Details on steps to enable Rediscovery.
You may also contact us at email@example.com or reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about the workflow.