Supports SAML protocol for Single Sign-On integration.
1. Single Sign-On values for integration:
a. [Identiﬁer (Entity ID)] - set “ https://app.hireez.com”
b. [Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL)] - set “ https://api.hireez.com/v1/users/saml/login/<teamId>” (please don’t forget to contact your CSM to get the <teamId> value and enter it into the [Reply URL])
- To find your teamID In another tab, go to Single Sign-On (SSO) set up within Admin portal and click to Download SP metadata XML.
- Open the downloaded file with a text editor and you will see your teamID as highlighted in the screenshot below.
2. Put Single Sign-On conﬁguration information into hireEZ App SSO settings page.
Put [SSO application URL] into [SAML 2.0 SSO URL] ﬁeld.
Put [Entity ID] into [Identity Provider Issuer] ﬁeld.
Put [X509 Certiﬁcate] into [Certiﬁcate] ﬁeld.
Click [Save] button.
3. Then save corresponding claim names into hireEZ Web App.
4. Now scroll down and click Test to ensure all credentials are correct. If there is an error message please input the correct credentials and click Test, repeat until no error message. Then click Save.
5. After you saved all SSO information, please enable [Single Sign-On Connection Status] button. You can always use this toggle button to connect/disconnect [Single Sign-On] and apply the status to all the accounts in your team.
6. Test your [Single Sign-On] integration ﬁrst. After you ensure everything works well, then enable [Admin SP-Initiated Single Sign-On] button.
- The purpose of setting the admin SP-initiated SSO default to disconnected is so that your admin account can always login to hireEZ Web App/Extension by email/password to revise your SSO conﬁguration info if the SSO integration setup has any errors.
- If your Single Sign-On conﬁguration has any errors or you have trouble to login to hireEZ Web App/Extension after you set the toggle to connected [Admin SP-Initiated Single Sign-On], please contact email@example.com.
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about the workflow.