hireEZ is an Okta verified SAML 2.0 provider and is listed as an app on the Okta Application catalog here.
1. You will need to find your teamID to set up your SSO. Please go to Single Sign-On (SSO) set up within Admin portal and click to Download SP metadata XML.
2. Open the downloaded file with text editor and save your teamID as seen highlighted in screenshot. Please Save your teamID on your computer as you will need it later.
3. To enable SAML 2.0 select [Your Apps] on the top right corner on your Okta account on https://www.okta.com/
Note: Please sign into your Okta account to see this drop down. SSO is only available for organizations with hireEZ Enterprise subscriptions.
4. In the [Applications] tab/page of the Okta admin console, browse [hireEZ] under Browse App Integration Catalog, then select [hireEZ] from the drop down.
5. Click on [Add] to add the hireEZ application to your applications list and dashboard.
6. After you click the add button a new window will open. Configure the application name as per your requirements and click [Done].
7. Go to the [Sign On] tab under the Settings section and click the [Edit] button.
8. Scroll to [Advance Sign-on Settings]. Enter the [TeamID] and click [Save].
9. Navigate to [Sign On] tab, then click [View Setup Instructions] - a new web page with SAML 2.0 configuration info will pop up.
10. From the popped up SAML 2.0 configuration info page, copy the following entries:
a. [Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL]
b. [Identity Provider Issuer]
c. [X.509 Certificate]
11. Sign in to your hireEZ instance as an administrator.
12. Go to the following page: “https://app.hireez.com/hiretual-admin/general/saml” and paste all previous copied entries to the field as follows, and ignore all [Optional] fields, then click [Save] button.
a. [SAML 2.0 SSO URL]
b. [Identity Provider Issuer]
13. Now scroll down and click Test to ensure all credentials are correct. If there is an error message please input the correct credentials and click Test, repeat until no error message. Then click Save.
14. After you saved all SSO information, please set [Single Sign-On Connection Status] toggle button to ON. You can always use this toggle button to connect/disconnect [Single Sign-On] and apply the status to all the accounts in your team.
15. Test your [Single Sign-On] integration first. After you ensure everything works well, then enable [Admin SP-Initiated Single Sign-On] button.
- The purpose of setting the admin SP-initiated SSO default to disconnected is so that your admin account can always login to hireEZ Web App/Extension by email/password to revise your SSO conﬁguration info if the SSO integration setup has any errors.
- If your Single Sign-On conﬁguration has any errors or you have trouble to login to hireEZ Web App/Extension after you set the toggle to connected [Admin SP-Initiated Single Sign-On], please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Now the SAML 2.0 is successfully enabled for you. In Okta if you want to assign users:
a. Please navigate to [Assignments] tab.
b. Then assign all related users to the app.
Now your Okta account is successfully integrated with hireEZ.
hireEZ is also listed on Okta App catalog and after the initial SAML 2.0 set-up on hireEZ’s end as mentioned in the previous steps, you can also find hireEZ listed here and you can visit via the link below:
You may also contact us at email@example.com or reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about the workflow.