Prior to activating the hireEZ - Workday Integration, the following steps need to be completed by the Workday Admin
Creation of Integration System User (ISU)
In order to integrate hireEZ with Workday, your workday admin will need to set up an integration system user account in the Workday and create a security group.
1. Log in to Workday with the account with administrative privileges.
2. Create the ISU user and add them to a group by completing the following steps:
- Search for and open the Create Integration System User task.
- Configure and save the integration system user (e.g, ISU_hireEZ) by clicking OK.
- Search for and open the Create Security Group task.
- In the Type of Tenanted Security Group field, choose Integration System Security Group (Unconstrained);
- Enter a group name and click OK.
- Select the users you created from the Integration System Users choice list and click OK, and then click Done.
3. Add the integration security group to domains by completing the following steps:
- Search for Maintain Permissions for Security Group.
- Choose Copy in Operation.
- Select Recruiting System in Source Security Group.
- Choose Use existing security group and select the security group you just created above for the integration.
- Click the “+” button at the top left corner to add a new domain policy
- Choose Get and Put for the View and Modify column.
- Select Integration Build in the Domain Security Policy column.
- Repeat the above two steps for the View and Modify setting for the Integration Build domain security policy as seen below then click OK/Done.
At minimum, please enable the following domain security policy permission settings in your security group:
- [Get] domain:Job Requisition Data
- [Get and Put] domain:Candidate Data: Job Application
- [Get and Put] domain:Candidate Data: Other Information
- [Get and Put] domain:Candidate Data: Personal Information
- [Get and Put] domain:Prospects
- [Get and Put] domain:Integration Build
- [View and Modify] domain:Integration Build
- [Get and Put] domain:Manage:Evergreen Requisitions
- [Get and Put] domain:Candidate Data: Attachments
4. (Important) Activate Pending Security Policy Changes by completing the following steps:
- Search for and Click Activate Pending Security Policy Changes.
- Enter a comment and click OK.
- Check box for Confirm and click OK.
Recruiting Source Set Up
To add “hireEZ” as a Recruiting Source in Workday
- Go to “Maintain Recruiting Sources” page to add “hireEZ” as a recruiting source
Note: The Recruiting source is case sensitive. To ensure the integration works as expected, please make sure that the Source is exactly specified as “hireEZ”.
- Go to “Maintain Reference IDs” page to set up “Reference ID Value” for source “hireEZ”.
Note: The Reference ID is case sensitive. To ensure the integration works as expected, please make sure that the Reference ID is exactly specified as “hireEZ”.
Once active, you can now go back to the Workday Integration Tutorial to set up the integration.