For the Enterprise plan, if you hold a hireEZ Hiring Manager seat, you will be able to view the projects that your team members shared with you using the platform and give feedback to the shortlisted candidates. Within these shared projects, you can mark candidates as a 'Good Fit' or 'Not a Fit', as well as add tags & notes to the profiles so that you and the rest of the hiring team can collaborate more easily with one another and have greater visibility on how candidates are moving through the pipeline. You may also grant email delegation permission to your team members.
In this article, you will find out:
Activate Your Account
Currently, there are two ways for you to start the Hiring Manager seat.
- Admin users can still add the new Hiring Manager from their side. Once the invitation is sent out, you will receive an email from hireEZ with an access link to set up your account.
- When team members are working on the project or candidate, they can also invite you to be the Hiring Manager by sharing more than one Profile or sharing the project. When you receive the review email, you could use the link to sign up as a Hiring Manager as well.
*Please note that you will have limited access if your company has no open Hiring Manager available to allocate.
By clicking View all candidates, you will be led to a page to sign up as the hiring manager.
On the Hiring Manager Dashboard, you are able to view the Recent Projects that you are invited to, the Tasks you are working on, and the Update from the candidates.
Integrate Email and Grant Team Members for Email Delegation
As a Hiring Manager, you are not able to engage candidates directly through hireEZ, but you may integrate your email address and grant delegation permissions to your team members to send the emails on your behalf.
1. In the platform, head to Profile Settings → Email Settings and integrate your work email with hireEZ.
2. Edit your email signature and click "Save" to update the information.
3. Select the team members which you wish to grant email delegation and choose whether you want them to send emails only or to send emails and see replies. Once the permission is granted, your recruiters or TA co-workers can send emails on behalf of you to help increase the candidate response rate.
Requesting Email Delegation
All current hireEZ Enterprise users can navigate to the same screen as above, scroll down, and request email delegation, meaning you may get notified that someone else on your team is requesting your permission to send emails on behalf of you.
View Candidates (No Sourcing / Engagement)
View Shared Project
As a Hiring Manager, you’re able to view any projects that are shared by members of your team. For Enterprise Users who would like to share the project with your Hiring Manager, please refer to the section here: Collaboration in Project
Click on the project name to view the candidates in the project pipeline.
You may also go to the Search Results tab to view the filtered information of the search. You can offer suggestions to your recruiting team, but you are NOT able to make any changes directly from here.
*If you have 'View Only' permissions in the project, you will be not able to see this page.
Under the Activity Log tab, you are able to view the activities conducted by your team members in the specific project, including Admin, Notes/Tags, Sourcing/Pipeline, Sync/Export, Candidates, Emails, and Project Actions. You can also check the activities of a particular team member by selecting the name from the All Members drop-down menu.
If you are no longer working on the project, click on the three dots button on top and you will find the option to Leave Project.
Review Candidates' Profiles
When your team members share candidates' profiles for your review, you will receive a new to-do on the home page. You can then open the to-do to review the candidates.
By clicking the "Review" button, you will be able to see the candidate's profile and see the message send from your team.
After reviewing the candidate's profile, you can give Good Fit/Not a Fit to the candidate on the Notes tab. The system also provides some reasons for reference.
In addition, under each candidate profile, you are able to view the Details of the candidate's background.
Last but not least, you are able to view the Insights data of each project. The View Insights button is located at the top of the Search Results page.
When you are in your pipeline, you can find the View Analytics button at the top right and choose to view the data of candidates under specific stages of your pipeline.