As the holidays and new year are upon us, Hiretual is bringing some updates to the Enterprise plan, including Bulk Merge & Sync, Duplicate Profile Management and Calendar Scheduling, which are related to our previous updates. Let's see what is going on.
1. Bulk Merge & Sync
The Merge & Sync function is used for updating candidates' profiles when the candidates are found duplicated while being pushed to the ATS. But what if we have quite a bunch of candidates?
This week we introduced Bulk Merge & Sync to solve this problem. In the "Candidates Pushed to ATS" page, you can use the filter to pick out the duplicate profiles, then select the candidates that you would like to merge & sync.
2. Duplicate Profile Management
We also developed a function to help you manage the duplicate profiles. You can manually set it in Admin Console. In the settings of the ATS that has merge & sync function, you will find Duplicate Profile Management. If you toggle it on, it will automatically merge & sync the data from Hiretual to profiles in your ATS/CRM that are detected as duplicated.
3. Calendar Scheduling
We made some optimizations on the calendar scheduling and meeting functions this week. For more details, please refer to Calendar: Schedule Your Meetings with the Candidates on Hiretual.
1) Now when the candidates receive the meeting invitation and click into the calendar, they will be able to see the calendar for the whole month and also the time slots to be chosen. After choosing the proper date and time, they will enter the next page to input their contact information to confirm the meeting.
2) The meeting label is made clickable in the email composing window now, so you will be able to edit the meeting link details if you click it. It will be easier for you the check whether the meeting details you are going to send out are correct.
In the Additional settings, you can choose to set a buffer time to help avoid scheduling too many back to back meetings, or meetings booked at the last minute.
You can also edit the label's text by clicking the small calendar icon.
3) If you choose to insert your team's availability, when entering the edit page, you can also click the gear to choose excluding weekends or showing holidays (currently US, UK, Canada and Singapore).
You will also be able to customize the meeting length and set up sequential meetings in the team's calendar.
And the Scheduling conditions can be used to set up a buffer time in case that the candidates book a meeting in the last minute.
4) Previously the Meeting function is only available in the first reaching-out email. Now we've made it available in reply so if you'd like to invite the candidates for interviews later, you can still use the Meeting function.
5) We also make Zoom Integration available in Hiretual now. So if you are using Zoom to host your meetings, you can connect it in your App page.
After connecting to your Zoom, when you are setting up the team meeting and choosing the online interview, you will be able to choose whether to insert a URL manually or link to your Zoom.
That's all for the week! We hope you like the new features. If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or share your thoughts with our customer success team!