Hi friends, at the beginning of May, hireEZ has made some updates on Email Sequences, New Talent Profile, EZ Insights Improvement, Integration improvement, Erecruit Integration, and EZ Rediscovery. Now here we go!
In order to help improve the outcomes of your email outreach in hireEZ (more candidate responses!) and provide a better user experience, we made some improvements to email sequences.
- When you click the engage button, you will now directly go to the sequence window. You can add or delete steps on the left-hand side of the window.
- You will still be able to find the email Insights under the email compose window. Once you click it, the specific Insights best practices and recommendations will show on the left-hand side.
- When you choose the American time zone at the scheduled time drop-down window, the system will highlight the holidays to help you avoid these sending dates.
- After you click Review and send, you will be able to see the Track and Reminder on the next review page, which is more convenient for you to double-check your sequence details.
- You may always switch to the single email in the upper left corner.
Please refer to the article hireEZ’s Engagement Sequences for more information.
New Talent Profile
As a lot of details are showcased in the Talent profile, in order to make it more clear and efficient for you to review the most critical profile information, the UI of the Talent Profile page has been updated in the Enterprise plan. Here are the main updates:
- Candidate's project information can be checked from the Projects involved window in the upper right corner. You are now able to check if the candidate has been included in other projects owned by your team there.
- The Notes, Tags and Reminders are now under the Projects, which allows you could quickly access them and work with your team.
- The Insights button of the candidates is under the contact information now. You can now have a look on the candidate's general insights first and then check more information on the Profile afterwards.
You may refer to the article Information on the Candidate's Profile Page for more information.
EZ Insights Improvement
For EZ Insights, we made some improvements and updated the database.
- Add "last 6 months" option in the time frame of each chart
- Add top 100 companies in Talent Moves
You may refer to the article Introduction to EZ Insights for more information.
We redesigned the integration homepage and added a new section to display connected integrations. It will help you easily find on the ATS or CRM you/your company has connected.
The Erecruit integration is now available in hireEZ. The Erecruit<>hireEZ integration combines Erecruit's powerful CRM with hireEZ's rich candidate data hub and AI sourcing capabilities to create an end-to-end talent acquisition tool.
You may refer to the article ATS Integration - Erecruit for more information.
EZ Rediscovery with Clinch
The Clinch integration is now a two-way integration in hireEZ. You can not only export candidates from hireEZ to Clinch, but also rediscover candidates from Clinch in hireEZ. Once you enable EZ Rediscovery with Clinch, which will allow the pull of candidates from Clinch into hireEZ, you will be able to source candidates from both the open web and CRM.
You may refer to the article EZ Rediscovery with Clinch for more information.
That's all for the week! We hope you like these new features and updates. If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com or share your thoughts with our Customer Success team!