Hi, friends! Happy Friday! This week hireEZ is bringing some updates to you, including a new dashboard and navigation bar for all users, EZ Insights and EZ Rediscovery for enterprise users.
New homepage and navigation bar:
hireEZ has now launched a new version of the dashboard for all our users. In this new dashboard, it will be more convenient to access recent projects, and sequences.
Meanwhile, in the newly added Quick access section, you will be able to customize which other pages or function you want to have quick access to in the platform, including Meetings, All candidates page, Import candidates, Boolean builders, Admin console, Push to ATS page, and Pulled from ATS page.
Besides that, there's a to-dos section to keep track of recent activities. All of these aim to help you focus on key information and actions.
The navigation bar has been improved as well. The recent projects and message functions have been added to the list of the tab. Simply click it, and you will be able to see the list, which will help to lead you to another page more easily.
For more information about the new dashboard, please check the article: hireEZ New Dashboard
For EZ Insights, we made some improvements to ensure we continually increase the data accuracy and clarity.
1. Increase data accuracy by grouping all subsidiary data as one company.
2. Add company icons to differentiate companies with the same name.
3. Improve the report layout structure.
For EZ Rediscovery, we also made some adjustments to enhance the user experience.
1. Added the diversity filter so you can more easily source candidates from underrepresented groups from your integrated ATS/CRM
2. Candidate card updates: Redesigned ATS history, so you can more easily review the candidate's holistic profile.
That's all for the week! We hope you like these new features and updates. If you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com or share your thoughts with our customer success team!’
Please sign in to leave a comment.